1. Participants will have their temperature taken prior to entering the facility. Persons who have a temperature of 100.4 degrees, or higher, will not be permitted to enter the facility.
2. Only athletes that have a reserved court will be allowed in the facility. You may enter the building no more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time slot.
3. All athletes and visitors are required to wash their hands before and after touching any training equipment.
4. We ask that only athletes enter the building. If parents or family members must enter the building, we ask that you please wear a mask and social distance in the lobby area.
5. All personal items but be placed in the cubby area. Please make sure to space out at least 6' between each cubby in use.
6. Athletes are asked to bring their own water bottles into the facility with plenty of water for the duration of their activity. We have water bottles available for sale in the lobby (cash only/exact change). The water fountain will be shut off for member safety.
7. All bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized several times throughout the day.
8. CDC guidance will be adhered to at all times and signage will be posted through out the facility.
9. No individuals will be allowed entrance to AVA who has COVID-19, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or if a friend or family member has been exposed to has COVID-19.